Buscar este blog

martes, 23 de febrero de 2010

4TH- MODAL VERBS-INTRODUCTION

Second Conditional Exercise at Auto-English
IF + PAST SIMPLE , WOULD + INFINITIVE
WOULD+ INFINITIVE + IF + PAST SIMPLE
Fill the gap using the verb in brackets. 5 gaps need a NEGATIVE verb!
1
I ___________________ that if I were you. It's bad luck. (to do)
2
They'd be a better team if they ___________________ fitter. (to be)
3
If I had some spare money, I ___________________ a DVD player. (to buy)
4
Those children ___________________ so horrible if their parents were stricter. (to be)
5
I wouldn't go out with him even if you ___________________ me. (to pay)
6
If we ___________________ so hard, we wouldn't be so tired all the time. (to work)
7
If she didn't take so long in the shower, she ___________________ more time for breakfast. (to have)
8
If you ___________________ so much beer, you wouldn't be so fat. (to drink)
9
The world ___________________ a better place if politicians were less vain. (to be)
10
I ___________________ to visit Thailand if I had the chance. (to love)
11
If I had more free time, I ___________________ a play. (to write)
12
If you ___________________ a digital camera, you could send photos by email. (to have)
13
He would definitely lose weight if he ___________________ eating carbohydrates and sugar. (to stop)
14
We could go travelling across France if we ___________________ a tent. (to buy)
15
Valencia would have the perfect climate if it ___________________ so hot in July and August. (to be)
16
If I understood more about computers, I___________________ help you out. (to be able to)
17
I wouldn't do that if I ___________________ you. (to be)

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario