Buscar este blog

martes, 23 de febrero de 2010

WILL

Will
"Will" is used with promises or voluntary actions that take place in the future. "Will" can also be used to make predictions about the future. For more information on using "will" and associated exercises, visit the Simple Future section of our Verb Tense Tutorial.
Examples:
· I promise that I will write you every single day. promise
· I will make dinner tonight. voluntary action
· He thinks it will rain tomorrow. prediction
More Examples of "Will"
Modal Use
Positive Forms
Negative Forms
You can also use:
will future action,prediction
The marketing director will be replaced by someone from the New York office.
Fred will be there by 8:00.
The marketing director will not be replaced after all.
Fred will not be there. He has a previous obligation.
shall
will volunteering,promising
I will take care of everything for you.
I will make the travel arrangements. There's no need to worry.
I will never forget you.
I will never give up the fight for freedom.
shall

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario