Buscar este blog

martes, 9 de febrero de 2010

4th SCE- FIRST CONDITIONAL-EXERCISES

first conditional
1. Complete the sentences with the correct form of the verbs in brackets.
a. We will pass (pass) the examination if we study hard.
b. If you (go) to see this film, you will have a good time.
c. If he (play) sport, he will live longer.
d. She (not be) an architect if she doesn’t go to university.
e. They (ring) us if we give them our phone number.
f. If we (not solve) the problem, we won’t get the prize.

2. Complete the sentences with the correct form of the verbs in brackets.
a. If we (not go) now, we (miss) the bus.
If we don’t go now, we will miss the bus.
b. You (be) tired if you (not sleep).

c. If the Spanish team (get) to the final match, they (be) the World Champions.

d. If you (help) me, I (give) you a lot of money.

e. If we (sing) some carols, they (be) happy.

f. They (read) the whole essay if they (like) it.


3. Write sentences using the first conditional.
a. the weather / be good we / go /to the beach tomorrow.
If the weather is good, we will go to the beach tomorrow.
b. you / go / to school on foot you / be / late.

c. I / have / money I / buy / you a present.

d. I / do / my homework I / find / my notebook.

e. My mum / give / me five pounds I / do / the washing-up.

f. We / spend / our holidays in Spain we / visit / Valencia.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario